The building has 6 rooms and each of them has an attached bathroom. Guests will enjoy the uniqueness of each room and share its warm and cozy sun-lit living room.
This family room has an adjoining tree house bedroom for kids. It also has a small kitchenette and a patio where you can enjoy the view of Columbia river whiling enjoying your morning coffee.
Special features include:
- a tree house beds (2 twin beds)
- one queen size bed
- private bathroom
- patio with view of the Columbia River
- a small TV (there are a large selection of DVD for guest to enjoy in the guesthouse)
- stereo system (old tub radio bring you back to the old sound and music)
- kitchenette (no cooking)
- coffee machine
- mini fridge
- dishware and silverware
- coffee and tea
Common area includes:
- Dining room
- Living sitting area with fireplace
- DVDs for guest to enjoy
- Board games
* Room rate: $145/night + $30 cleaning fee/stay + 13.3% tax
Ready to stay in room 263?